No Subject

"I was wondering if anyone on the list has ever taken any of the diet drugs
like xenical(sp?) ? I have been very unhappy with my weight for a while but"
I myself am overweight and to get Xenical you have to be a certain
percentage overweight. I luckily (HAHA) made it and have been using the med
for 6 months-my insurance pays for it. You have to gradually add it to your
routine. DO NOT TAKE IT 3 TIMES a day to start. You have to ramp up to
it.  I now take it once or twice a day. It not only blocks the fat. It
reminds you not to eat at Long John Silvers!! You can have horrible side
effects if you eat to much fat. I have lost 34 lbs over the last 6 months.
So it does work.

I hope all on the list have a very Merry Christmas and happy Holidays to
all- You all have been a treasure to me for support and encouragement!
Health and Wellness to all-
Pumping for 3 1/2 years and Loving it!