[IP] Re: Remembering Dx date

>>>I really don't know the exact date of mine.  I woke up from a coma, I was
going to say it was the last week of sept but i remember being told they
celebrated my sil's birthday in the waiting room of the ICU.  I wonder if
there is some way for me to find out the exact date??>>>

I would think that would be fairly easy. Contact the records department of
your dxing hospital requesting your hospitalization date for 9/81. They should
even be able to provide you with BG readings. Mine gave me records from 11/50
so '81 should certainly be available. Also, since September, 1981 is the exact
month, ask the date of your sil's birth. That should help pin it down.
Fortunately for me, I was keeping a diary at the time so knew the day I
slipped into oblivion (coma) and was rushed to the ER.  YMMV (~_^)