[IP] neurologist

What does a neurologist do? My endo referred me to one as I'm having burning
on my feets whcih she said was neuropathy. But I'm also having other
problems such as memory loss and sometimes I can't remember peoples names
and just in general act like I've got dementia at times. I also have burning
on top of my hands which she said was not neuropathy. Does somebody else
have that? I'm still always tired as well even though my thyroid levels are
good and my hba1c was 5.7 without any big swings in blood sugars. I'm not
sure what a neurologist do does he/she deal with these kinds of problems?