Re: [IP] Disetronic Batteries

>Changed my 03 battery 5 days ago and it's sounding off 03 low again.  Anyone
>else having this trouble seems like I've been going throught a lot of
>batteries lately.  Thank Carol T. Hope I have some more here!

Test all batteries before using.  I test the ones form D and the ones I use
to rebuild the battery casings with at radio Shack.  So far all have shown
"good".  Just changed my first set after one month.  I was hoping to get
two months out of them but I did do a lot of playing around with teh pump
whe first learning it.

funny thing is that I thouht the 02 (motor) batery would die first but it's
the 03 (electronics) batery that seems to have the shorter life.  Guess I
must bolus more to even out battery life ;-/

Darrin Parker
Nova Scotia, Canada!
Pumping for 22 days thanks to the support of a lot of wonderful internet
of MDI!