[IP] Amazing difference!

-snip- LAST night, Kevin forgot his bolus at 10pm after having about 70
carbs. We
noticed when we checked him at 11:30 and he was 355! OH MY. -snip-

I just have to say -- while I'm nervous about Lauren starting the pump (Jan
22!! only one month from this week!) I read things like that -- that a 355
would be crazy high -- and I KNOW we are doing the right thing. Gosh, we
sometimes don't even bolus extra H at a 355 now they are so frequent -- I'm
convinced her good a1c (high 6's to low 7s) is from HIGHS and LOWS. All that
WILL change! Today I have to decide once and for all: Animas or Minimed. I
wish I could take them both and squish them together. The decision will be
made within the hour . . . . . YIKES

Mom of Lauren, 9, who will be pumping soon