Re: [IP] site change question

I'll tell you what I did with my son Joshua once with a site change.  He is
on the Dis H-tron but we use MM's sof-sets with serter.  I forgot to prime
the section of tubing at the site (just changing site not whole tube) and
didn't realize it until after it was all set and ready to go with tape and
everything (we use Mastisol liquid adhesive also!)  Josh wasn't too thrilled
with having to do another site but tolerated it just fine.  Our endo said
once that using the 90 degree sets (rapids, sof-sets) make it easier to put
sites closer together giving you more site locations, so I wouldn't think
putting another site so close would do any harm.  If it didn't hurt you then
I would think it was okay.  Not like the area was inslin saturated, right?!

mom to Joshua