[IP] Re: diabetes anniversaries

In a message dated 12/17/00 7:33:58 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Funny, we all seem to remember the dx date huh?  I was dx Oct 13, 1971,
> Garden Grove, Calif.... I was 10.
> Amber
> 29 yrs DM1

I really don't know the exact date of mine.  I woke up from a coma, I was
going to say it was the last week of sept but i remember being told they
celebrated my sil's birthday in the waiting room of the ICU.  I wonder if
there is some way for me to find out the exact date??

type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000