I know this is a far off question but does anyone know of or heard of a
calculation to get a round about A1C level by looking at your BG's over the
past few months?  It just seems that there should be a round about
calculation that can help determine an estimate of A1C.
I know that more low BG's give a lower A1C and more highs give a higher
A1C-but how many lows and how many highs give what number?
Sorry if this is confusing or makes no sense-I am typing on a low :)
Thanks for any help...