No Subject

Subject: [IP] Saline Trial Period/Using Site for Injections

It seems like I remember someone mentioning that you could use your infusion
set site to do your insulin injections thorugh while your in your saline
trial phase of transitioning to the pump -- Did I get that right?  It sure
would be nice to have this little benefit of not having to stick Katie with a
needle at a time when she's having to deal with all the negatives of pumping
and not getting any of the benefits.

you sure can, use thecannula proector for the tender and inject into the
access hole. do not insert the needle more than just a few mm and use low
pressure. if you usethe softset you can inject into the diaphagm of the
male connector. spot