Re: [IP] swimming

Sally wrote:

<<She uses comforts (aka sils, tenders).  How important is it for us to put
the "plug" thingie into her site when she disconnects her pump before

Hi Sally,

I use the Tenders and once I forgot to put the little plastic thingy in the
set when I disconnected to take a shower.  I called Disetronic and they
assured me that the set is "hermetically sealed" which should keep water and
such out of the site.  I would put the plastic cap in place, however just to
keep crud from getting around the end especially when swimming.