[IP] Numbers, attn. Sylvia, mother of Josh

email @ redacted wrote:
> I really get discouraged when I read
> how people on the pump for a few weeks or a couple of months and they end up
> with perfect numbers and perfect or better A1C's.

Just wanted to let you know that you're NOT alone, and I don't think
ANYONE here gets perfect numbers all the time. It just seems that way
because many of us just aren't talking about our bad days. But that
doesn't mean we don't have them.

I think we all get discouraged, too, but don't necessarily talk about
it. We ALL know that we're at risk of complications, and we ALL have
days when we don't feel well because of those lousy highs or those lousy
lows (not to mention lack of sleep!), but do remember that for every
list-member that TALKS about it, there are probably 3 or 4 more who just
read and say, uh-huh, that's how *I* feel, too!

Take heart, and keep on soldiering on -- things ain't perfect, and all
you can do is your best -- keep trying to solve those problems, and even
if they're HARD to deal with, all you can do is keep trying!

 Type Weird, pumping!
 mailto:email @ redacted