[IP] Re: Synthroid lawsuit

>>>I must have missed this first thread. Why is there a Synthroid suit? Why
we getting $$?  I have been on synthroid since 1990!

It was something about the company was way overpricing it and there was a
class-action lawsuit  - deadline to file a claim was March, 1999. We had a big
ad in our newspaper. We got our claim in around Dec., '98 - so that's why I'm
wondering why we haven't heard from our $19 if it's been settled for those who

Jan H