Re: [IP] ketones question

My son woke up 456 this morning with small ketones.  I gave him an injection
and changed the site and everything since there's no reason we can think of
for his being so high with ketones.  Three hours later his sugar is 235 with
large ketones!  Yikes!  He bolused 5 units which should bring him down  to
105.  What do you all think the problem could be?  So far he's not sick.  Why
would he be spilling large ketones.  If they are not gone in 2 hours I will
call the doctor.  By the way, he rarely spills ketones unless he's very ill.