From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of Peter Helmers
Sent: zaterdag 16 december 2000 16:35
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Download from Pump

Re #3:

According to the 508 owners manual, "The Remote Programmer contains a
transmitter that sends signals to a receiver in your 508 pump."

And their specifications page on the Internet
(http://www.minimed.com/files/508/specs.htm) says the remote programmer
"uses radio frequency to program pump under clothing."

Hope this helps...

- Peter Helmers