Re: [IP] Re: Synthroid suit

According to Knoll, an estimated 778,000 consumers will receive payments of
about $111 each if they began taking Synthroid before 1/1/95 and about $74
each if they began taking Synthroid after 1/1/95. It's estimated that
payments will be received before the end of the year if no appeals are
filed.

If you want to contact the attorneys regarding the status of your payment,
call the Synthroid Claims toll-free telephone number, at 1-800-853-4853.