[IP] Saline Trial Period/Using Site for Injections

It seems like I remember someone mentioning that you could use your infusion
set site to do your insulin injections thorugh while your in your saline
trial phase of transitioning to the pump -- Did I get that right?  It sure
would be nice to have this little benefit of not having to stick Katie with a
needle at a time when she's having to deal with all the negatives of pumping
and not getting any of the benefits.