[IP] Site Longevity in Pumping Kids/Teens

In a message dated 12/16/2000 9:48:52 AM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Michael also only
>  gets about 48 out of his sites before the highs appear
>  with consistancy.  I'm also hoping that the ultraflex
>  will help in that respect.  The CDE told us that the
>  sites don't last very long because he is very young
>  and his body is trying to heal over the cannula,
>  hindering absorbtion.

I've heard this too.  I'd be interested in hearing if 48 hours being a limit
that lots of kids/teens experience or if 72 hours is more the norm?  (knowing
that everyone's mileage my vary from site to site)