[IP] Chat Announcement

As you all know, Rodney needs to take a break from the IP list. We will miss
him terribly but understand his need for a breather. Melissa Howell has
agreed to take over for Rodney in the Anytime room on Tuesdays nights at 9PM
EST. What a sweetie she is. Thanks Melissa!!!
 Please be aware that the holidays are upon us and things come up so if you
go into chat and nobodys there, just hang tight for a few minutes. Someone
is bound to show up.
If you feel like a chat, just post an announcement that you are or will be
there at a certain time. Everyone is welcome in the chat rooms and as
someone we all know and love said recently "it can be theraputic for your
Here is the Chat Address Shortcut if you should happen to want to go chat

Pumping Holiday Huggsss........Dauna