[IP] Infusion Sets

Hello All

I'm going to be getting my new Animas pump on Monday for my initial order I
ordered the SoftSet.  But I've been racking my computer trying to find
pictures and/or info about the different sets available but haven't found
much.  My question is this: is it just a trial and error thing with infusion
sets( try different sets till you find the one you like the best)?  Or is
there somewhere I might find info/pics of the different sets.  Any help or
advise would be greatly appreciated.