[IP] Checked night time basal rates

For all of you out there who gave me info. on checking my basal rates, you
are not going to believe this.

In the two weeks since I have been pumping, I have only had 1 night check
that was below 200.  Last nights numbers ranged from 210 to 243.  I am going
to call my CDE at home today and see what she has to say.  But, being this is
a constant thing for me, I will probably raise my basals even if she says,
don't worry about it.

My very first CDE was on the pump and I sure do miss her.  If she worked
close by, I probably would drive wherever she was and see her.

By the way, what is all this talk about BASH?

Thank you
Michelle Tilton