Re: [IP] Download from Pump

I went to my local insulin pump support group last Tuesday and our MiniMed
rep was there with the tools to download pump he did a download for everyone
there with a MiniMed those of us with the 508's and 507c pumps all got a
download it took about 5 min. per pump. He just put the pumps in something
that looked like a holder the size of the pump. I think the data port use
inferred light or something like that to transfer the info??? Anyway the
whole thing looked easy and he did about 6 pump in 30-45 min.