No Subject

I'm sending this message to the digest again because I think it truly
conveys the unflagging support that Rodney has given these past years. In
my case I salute you Rodney and wish you better health and continued
devotion to  the diabeates war. people always have it easier because of
devoted people like you and the other admins here to numerous to enumerate.
Feel better. Spot and Christine.
Rodney Mead Jr. Writes:
Time to GO....I have had a bad time of it this two years. The last few
days, have been Hell for me. My hand is sore and my BS are all over the
place. I'm tried, I need to rest...so I'm taking a break so if my fellow
chat hosts can take over for me. I'm tried of the fights, the flames, pump
wars, and people forgetting to be nice to one and another. We have
forgotten IP was started to be a support group, to help each other, to show
that Pumping Insulin was one of the best way to get insulin. It does not
matter WHAT PUMP you use as long as you use one. It has been a joy for me
to read and write e-mail, to talk in chat but not anymore. If you want to
flame me so be it but I known how to fight that war... ie I can and will
bring you down. I have other wars to win, my niece is in hospital and is
very sick. She is on TPN as I was until last month. I need to tell my
Girlfriend that I love her. I will be back it is just a time for a break.
ps:I wish everyone a HAPPY HOLIDAY & A GREAT NEW YEAR  Same to you From the
members of the IP List.

A Bender, M. D.