[IP] Re: Euthyroid

> But it's my experience
> from dealing with doctors at work (I'm a medical writer) that
> many of them just can't help talking that way. Not all, of course.
> Some people, including some doctors, just aren't very verbal.
> They have trouble putting words together, so they speak in
> formulas and jargon.

I know a dr. who is good at his trade, but a LOUSY speech deliverer. I'm in
Toastmasters and we train all walks of life in how to deliver a speech where
people will actually listen - and sometimes be willing to pay you to speak!
8^)  But, try to convince someone who thinks they know it all that they really
do need some polish is practically two chances: fat and slim. Mostly weather
reporters around here are the lousiest speakers (umTexas is NOT a word) but
they do this for a living regularly, therefore, need NO help.  Even though
Gail's dr. wrote she had euthyroid, it would have been nice for him to TELL
her it meant she's okay. I think she's okay, too. She came to my BASH. (~_^)