Re: [IP] SDM: Its like torture

On 16 Dec 2000, at 1:53, email @ redacted wrote:

> In a message dated 12/15/2000 10:30:40 PM Central Standard Time,
> email @ redacted writes:
> > https://y1.securedelivery.com/s/e?m=ABBHIWxZGviFCm1ImDOd67Bn
> >
> How am I supposed to do this? Is it just any password I choose? Or is
> there a specific password that needs to be entered?

I think the Subject line is a bit prophetic.  There is NO way this will
work.  Any password entered would do, but the confirming email
with the hyperlink will be sent back to email @ redacted, and
since securedelivery.com  is not a member of the List, it will
Bounce and never make it to where anyone can read the note.
Perhaps the original sender can provide you with the hyperlink?

George Lovelace
IP Admin