[IP] Animas Buddies (POL)

Hi Everyone!

     As you can tell from some of my previous postings to this list, I am
extremely lonely out here in Delaware. Apparently, I am probably the only
Animas pumper this side of Wilmington and maybe even in the entire State! What
I'd like, since I cannot find any other Delawareans who use the Animas pump,
is for you to respond to this message if you are on an Animas pump, no matter
which State you live in. I'm trying to compile my own personal list of Animas

And Happy Holidays!