[IP] Re: I'm Unhappy! :-(

Ditto! Our rep is great! I was at a support group meeting one
night and she was showing different pump cases to everyone. I
mentioned that I had been wanting to get the swiveling clear clip
case (which, I believe, is about $35) for my daughter's HTRON but
hadn't done it yet. The pump rep (who is diabetic and wears an
HTRON) took her pump out of HER clear clip case that she was
wearing and GAVE it to me! I couldn't believe it! Now that is
service! :)

RoseLea said:
MC, call your rep.  I have found if I wanted something I was much
better off
calling my rep (who has sent me many things for for free) rather
calling Disetronic direct.  Good luck with getting the purple
case.  Maybe
your rep can help you out with that.
little guy due 3/10/01