[IP] The pump arrived! & 504s

Congrats on the pump!

Unfortunately, after all that time and effort the school is still not
coming around.  We also fought with them for some time and they relented in
just the nick of time to forstall a suit.

In that meeting I told them that my patience was all used up and that I was
not refilling it.  Any other issue were to go directly to court as that was
the only was to get their attention.  They have been good little school
teachers and principal ever since, go figure.

Sorry to hear that it is taking so much from you to get what he needs.  I
wonder how many parents just give in and do what THEY say?  Keep fighting,
don't give up.  Twenty years from you will be happy you stood your ground.

Curtis Lomax