[IP] Download from Pump

I forgot who asked it but the original question was:

< I wonder how many of the 100,000's of pumps where sold to others like me
wanting a computer connection? >

1.    I also would like the connection capability

2.    When I was first selecting a pump (in October 2000) I talked to a very
nice lady at MM who told me that she (also a pumper) had used  a
communications station with her pump for a while but they had taken it away
and she thought (but was not sure) that they had decided not to go ahead
with it.

3.    I have a relatively new MM 508 (delivered 11/2000) and for the life of
me I can not see how (without major modification) a download would be
handled. No visible points for electrical or IR connection.