Re: [IP] Anemia

Several years ago, the PCP I had been seeing would tell me at every visit
that I was slightly anemic. He never appeared concerned, so I didn't think
anything of it.  We parted ways over some other matters, and the first
labwork that the new PCP had done, I was sent to the nephrologist's office
the very next day, I was so anemic!  I have been on Procrit shots ever since.
 The nephrologist claims that it is a result of the long term diabetes- 32
years, since age 5!

aka Mouse