[IP] I'll Be Back!!!!!

Just wanted to wish all of you the best of luck while
I am gone.  (Don't worry, as soon as I have Internet
access again I am going to be chatting.  January 17th
will get closer each and every day......)

For those of you who are waiting to get the pump, keep
fighting for it and remember to play with all the
buttons when you get it!!!  ;-)

For my Disetronic chat friends, keep chatting and
remember to stay away from that stale popcorn and blue
goober!!!  Ha haaaaa haaa haaaaaaa!!!  (Am I going to
get it for that Rosie???)  Come to think of it, I'd
rather have blue goober than watermelon, butterscotch
and fish mixed together!!!  ;-)

For everyone else, there's nothing else better than
the pump, so remember to spread the word to make this
list even bigger and better!  Good luck!  :-)

Oh, and like a good little pumper I am going to be
attacking the Christmas goodies this year!!!  0:-)

Pump hugs!

Melissa Collins

Do You Yahoo!?