Re: [IP] I'm Unhappy! :-(

Melissa Collins wrote:

<<Unfortunately, I can't get it!  Why?  Because it is a
promotional item that is given to people under the age
of 18 who order $400 worth of supplies plus a box ofinfusion sets.......

MC, call your rep.  I have found if I wanted something I was much better off
calling my rep (who has sent me many things for for free) rather than
calling Disetronic direct.  Good luck with getting the purple case.  Maybe
your rep can help you out with that.