[IP] Re: Special *-ologists*

> The ER doc wasn't surprised they raised bg but
> the doc who prescribed them wzs..she's just a family
> doc and i'm ready to see an ob/gyn just b/c of the
> other things that have happened.... Or, there's always
> the game of tryign to find the one pill that works for
> me....
>  Amy

(Since there are two Amys regularly posting now, perhaps an identifier with
the post would be helpful)
My theory, especially in DM, is it will be with you the rest of your life, get
the best *-ologist* in the field. Sounds to me like you NEED a femaleologist
for this problem and get the expert care you have been needing for awhile now.
Don't get a divorce lawyer to represent you for a tax audit. (~_^)