[IP] re: stress and bg's

Actually, most of the time I am not a snacker.  Only once in a great while
and I almost ALWAYS bolus since I don't usually graze.  My meals may happen
at odd times but I have checked and re-checked my carb counting and I'm
usually right on.
And as far as the stress goes--I find days when I am at the office all day
just dealing with normal every day things and yet my bg's will be funky.
I have never noticed a difference in foods with the glycemic index but I'm
thinking I need to do some closer checking here.