[IP] Re: Anemia

I have anemia of chronic disease.  Iron doesn't help with this in my situation
and it causes me extreme fatigue.
If you do a search on anemia on the Internet you will see there are various
types of anemia.
I was also checked for B12 anemia aka pernicious anemia and it was found I
have that.
email @ redacted