No Subject

From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Anemia
Has anyone been told that having diabetes has led to being anemic? I just
had my blood test come back as 9.6 (making me slightly anemic) where normal
is 12-15.
My doctor is ruling out internal bleeding of any type, stomach problems,
etc., first but he said that if everything else comes out OK, it may be
related to me being diabetic. Has anyone else ever heard of this?
yes, you can have an anemia of chronic illness as it is called, just from
finger sticks you can also be anemic. another thing to consider is your
kidney function which if not good can make you anemic, Spot
A Bender, M. D.