Re: [IP] Help! Crazy numbers and only 36-48 hours/site

> Advice appreciated!  Thanks in advance to anyone willing to read
> this and offer suggestions.

After 6+ years of checking Lily (now 17) in the middle of the night,
I too can only add that her numbers are unpredictible. Usually they
are ok, but often enough to keep me checking, she will be
unexplainably high or low. It has gotten better this year as she
appears to have stopped growing (for now?). Her schedule and sports
activities appear to affect bg's, but I've never been able to pin
down how, not even close. I guess there are just to many variables.
Her life is much easier than it was pre-pump, but it is still a bit
of a battle. What I have noticed is that if she has several 'vanilla'
days in a row with only moderate and routine activities, AND doesn't
eat too late then her bg's are usually very predictible at night.
Unfortunately, this is not her life style. ..... ahhh but what a life
:-) these kids have now a days.