[IP] Re: Talking to ins. about getting pump

> Barb  <email @ redacted>
> I am a mother of a diabetic daughter. She was diagnosed June 1st 1999.
<snip> currently we are actively seeking any and all info and are gearing up
> talk with the insurance company and the doctors to see what we can do to
> get her on the pump.

Let the pump company (Animas, Disetronic, or MiniMed - any or all) talk to the
insurance company about procuring a pump. They have good people who do that as
their profession and are very successful.