Re: [IP] Anemia

Every three months when I have my check-up, my blood report shows that I am
slightly anemic.  I have been that way ever since I have was diagnosed with
Diabetes..so, I take the iron for a while (then that causes other problems I
won't go into) then I stop the iron.  Its a back and forth situation for me.