Re: [IP] Having a baby??

I developed High Blood pressure during my first pregnancy, and that
pregnancy wasnt too bad..I delivered a 6lb 6oz baby 6 weeks early.  Baby was
perfectly healthy, everything was fine.  I didn't have my pump during
pregnancy.  My blood pressure went back to normal after the delivery but 3
years later I had high blood pressure again and was put on Capoten and
Maxzide.  When I became pregnant with my second child my blood pressure
medicine was changed to Normadyne.  During this pregnancy I felt horrible,
but I was taking very large dosages of high blood pressure medication and as
my pregnancy progressed, my dosage requirements would go up. I had a
constant nosebleed too. I still did not have my pump during this pregnancy
either.  I delivered a 4lb 3oz baby 2 months early in an emergency
situation.  I was already in the hospital and was supposed to have had a
series of two steroid shots before my c-section (to help mature the baby's
lungs)was scheduled; however, after the first shot it threw me into labor.
The baby was fine, just very small.  Both my boys are very healthy (ages 12
and 7).  Honestly, it was very rough for me with the second pregnancy, but
now that I am under such great control with my pump and my blood pressure is
stable (under medication) my husband and I have tossed around the thought of
having another...We probably won't, but we think about it a lot.  Good luck!

ASAP "Always Say A Prayer"