[IP] I'm The Chat Host For Today!!! Hehehehehehe!!! 0:-)

Ok, everyone!  I am getting the privilege of being the
host of today's (very early) chat!  :-0

If you are awake (ZZZZZ) and able to (no pressure
intended for anyone!), please join me in the anytime
chat room at 9am.  There is no "official" subject, but
I am seriously considering discussing Dauna's early
morning craziness since I am a college student and
anything earlier than 2 or 3pm is EARLY!!!  :-)

To get into a chat room:
1.  Go to the IP website www.insulin-pumpers.org
2.  Scroll down and click on the "CHAT" icon.
3.  Select the room you want to go into from the
drop-down menu.  (I am going to be in the anytime
room, so pick that one.)
4.  Click on the "GO" icon.
5.  When the dialog box comes up, follow the same
steps you do to see the posts on this site if you
have the browser version.  If you are not familiar
with this, there are two steps:
1) You enter your USERNAME
(email @ redacted)
2)You enter your PASSWORD (pumper)
Please note that both of these (your username and
password) should be in lowercase letters.
6.  Chat and enjoy!!!  :-)

Hope to see you all there!!!  :-)

Pump hugs,

Melissa Collins