Re: [IP] Euthyroid

Thank you all the others for your response. I knew of no other meaning then
what you had all told, but not really up on thyroid.
How true you statement about  numbers and how you feel. I have an Endo that
does just that, having symptoms, but will not do anything because of my
"good numbers" . Not with thyroid, but other areas.
Am changing Endo's, one I have gone to for twenty years and started me on
the pump, seems to have changed and become lax. So will see my new Endo in
Feb. Meanwhile saw my GYN and she started me on hormones, I was having
symptoms of that.