[IP] Animas Pump Buddies Wanted

Hi Everybody!

     Just found out today that I am the only one south of Dover, Delaware,
maybe also south of Wilmington, Delaware and maybe even in the whole State of
Delaware who is on the Animas insulin pump! Isn't that frightening?!! The
first one in the First State!??!! Anyway, I was interested in hooking up with
an Animas buddy, but since there are none, please let me know if you live
close by and would like to chat. I'll be starting on insulin on Monday (now
just practicing with saline). So wish me luck & write soon!

email @ redacted
or DEOwls is my screen name on AOL Instant Messenger