[IP] Ok so now what??? (granola bars continued...)

It really depends on what you are eating and how long your body takes to
digest it.  For me, when I drink my coffee, I square wave 1 unit for every
hour I am drinking coffee.  For high protein, high fat foods, I figure my
total bolus and usually square wave 1 or 2 units for the next hour or so.  If
I do more than 1 unit an hour, I end up bottoming out.

I honestly don't know what the protocol is for it as my CDE and I are
learning this together.  I usually check about an hour after eating just to
make sure I'm OK.

Hope this helps.  Any other input would be greatly appreciated for me also.