RE: [IP] re:stress and bg's

> [Original Message]
> From: First Presbyterian Church of Tekamah <email @ redacted>
> To: <email @ redacted>
> Date: 12/14/00 5:03:34 PM
> Subject: [IP] re:stress and bg's

Do you snack a lot? I DO with a two yr/old and found THAT IS my problem..
it's JUST a bite here and there, BUT it adds up.. I do what is called,
GRAZING & hardly ever sit down and eat a full meal.

Also, stress can raise you up tremendously... I have had days of late just
yelling at my son all day.... test, bam, sky high!

I don't know how many people actually know about the HIGH GLYCEMIC INDEX
but certain foods will throw you off bigtime.....simple things, like cream
of wheat cereal, white bread, white potatoe & white rice, bananas, mangos,
corn, etc.... while preg I had major prob's with certain foods on the index
and it makes a BIG difference!