[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #704

In a message dated 12/14/2000 9:58:19 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I don't think my bleeding is D related, but I've also come to see this
group as
 kind of a pregnancy support group too, so I hope no one minds. >>
; hi Sherry, Please feel free to vent about your pregnancy. I am behind you
100% and Im sure everyone else here is too. You know, when I read all about
your sonagram I thought back to my own four pregnancys. They were all in the
60's and there was no such thing as a machine that would allow me to view my
babies in utero. What a wonderful thing for you gals today, including my 4
kids. But unlike you, my diabetes came after the birth of my forth child, not
before. And I thank God every day for that. Joan