Re: [IP] Re: waiting for a cure - or new pump

Yes, sometimes there is no persuading stubborn people, I have asked my
friend, wouldn't it be nice to "live" for the possibility of a cure?
    He actually did make it to an endo in St. Louis Park at the American
Diabetes Center, and he told his dad (who told me) that the endo actually
said "pumps are not for everyone", and went on to put him on a new (non-peak)
long acting insulin regimen. Geez! I give up! I guess my friend is just not
ready yet!
    Jan G.