Re: [IP] I'm Unhappy! :-(

In a message dated 12/14/2000 10:53:03 AM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

>  Why?  Because it is a
>  promotional item that is given to people under the age
>  of 18 who order $400 worth of supplies plus a box of
>  infusion sets.......  :-(

If you want me too, I'd be happy to forward your post to the parents list at
children with diabetes and see if anybody happens to be placing a Dis order
that would qualify .   .   .   I sure hope they get the idea that it would be
nice to have some cover choices for the Dis pumps that are a little less
medical looking (or executive looking, as with the leather case) . . .

Mom to Katie (9) dx 11-8-00 and Jason (2)