[IP] insurance for pump

Talked to my insurance agent re: insurance for the pump in case it got
stolen.  I know there's normally little chance of that occurring since one
always wears it, but my 14 year old son is taking swimming at school next
semester (a requirement) and the teacher will put his pump in his desk.  What
if it gets stolen?  Found out the pump isn't covered under my homeowners
policy.  I would have to pay an additional $300 a year to cover it.  Thought
you all would find that interesting.