[IP] Re: decision to have children

In a message dated 12/14/00 6:31:42 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> whoa!  And she helped you deliver yours the day before hers
> arrived???  gads.  I have a feeling I'll be lucky to be able to function

actually she had been doing deliveries 2 days before.  I had gone to visit my
parents over the weekend and had a delightful surprise of my water breaking
in the parking lot of country kitchen.  SOOOOOOO, she didn't deliver mine.
I knew going into it that that probably would happen but wanted her  to be my
dr anyway.
btw, I had Z 7 weeks early but it wasn't diabetes related, no reason given
except it wasn't the diabetes.  I did read later that women with dental
infections during pregnancy have a 1/3 of their pregnancies deliver early and
I did have an tooth abscess at 5 months.

type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000