Re: [IP] Granola Bars...(help?)

In a message dated 12/14/00 12:01:57 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Hi there:  My son has been having Nature Valley Granola bars for the
 last 3 days (peanut butter flavor) and the box claims they have 14.1g
 per bar, and he eats the 2 in the package.
 He is starting the day with a good bg, but by 2-3 hours later I have
 checked and he is high! At breakfast he is 144,  but by at least
 10oclock he is 360 >>

Did you check the fat content? If it's high, it could be acting like pizza,
Chinese and some of those other good, but difficult to cover foods.

Jan and Elvis